Our Appointment System
Consult online with Upminster Medical Centre Doctors
As well as medical advice, you can use eConsult for:
| Fit notes | GP letters | Medical reports | Medication reviews | Test results |
It may not be necessary for you to attend for an appointment. You can submit an e-consultation via the link on the home page. You can submit details about your condition or your administration request and you will receive a response from the practice usually within 24 hours but you will be advised of the timeframe once you have submitted.
We will ask that you contact the surgery on the day you need to see a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner and we will endeavour to give you an appointment time to either be seen, or talk to a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner on the phone.
I still need to see or talk to someone at the surgery
Booking appointments at our surgery
If you are registered with the practice and wish to book an appointment please call the practice on: 01708 251407
Registered patients are able to book appointments the following appointments:
- Daily GP Telephone Triage appointments ( the GP has the ability to call patients in to be seen later in the day if required )
- Daily minor ailment clinics with our advanced nurse practitioners
- E-consultations via the practice website – now available for children
- Pre-bookable GP appointments
- GP and advanced nurse practitioner lead chronic disease management clinics
- Daily Practice Nurse clinics
- Extended hours Saturday surgeries
- Evening and weekend appointments in the Havering Hub – please call 0203 770 1888 to book an appointment.
- You can also register for our online booking service, please speak with a member of our reception team to arrange.
Booking appointments online with EMIS PatientAccess
EMIS Access allows patients to communicate with the surgery via the internet. Patients can book and manage their appointments online and also request repeat medication. Please click on the link on the right.
EMIS Access also allows you to order repeat medication and update your details.
If the appointment is for a patient with dementia please inform our reception team when booking the appointment.
If you are Walk In Clinic patient please come and book in with our reception team on the day.